Monday, September 8, 2008

A Small Storyboard















Here's one of many storyboards I did for my friend Andrew Feinstein for his "Girls and Sports" cartoon inserts on "The Best Damn Sports Show Period". The characters and environment are simple but they were fun to work on, and because of the small amount of pages they were nice short attention span projects between the large ones.

To the average person a common storyboard for a half hour show would look like a gigantic phone book. Depending on how involved the show was and the amount of acts it contains would probably give the paper count a depth of half a foot.


All images copyright Andrew Feinstein 2008.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I realize that blogs are labors of love and more for the artist than the viewer. But it sucks, at least some times, when no one takes the time to acknowledge your greatness sometimes; doesn't it? I wanted to say that I just happened by your blog and I think it is greatness.